McLEAN, Va.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS), a global technology services firm, launches its innovative healthcare automation solution, PVAutomate, which automates critical compliance workflows and data management in pharmacovigilance operations.
Led by the DISYS Healthcare Automation team, this automation solution is designed to create new efficiencies and support professionals in the pharmacovigilance space, as demand for information and analysis of complex data sets rise. Optimized by AlgonoX, a cognitive automation provider with technical tools, PVAutomate’s advanced intelligent automation meets rigorous compliance standards and enables the rapid assimilation and interpretation of millions of data points from different sources in seconds while eliminating errors. PVAutomate offers flexibility, scalability, and ease of configuration with no manual work required.
The COVID-19 pandemic has increased the public’s awareness and perception of the methods used to measure drug safety and efficacy. In addition to greater scrutiny, pharmacovigilance professionals face an increased need to analyze larger volumes of data from disparate sources and monitor a growing number of risks more broadly. The combination of these trends make it critically important to improve the speed and accuracy of reporting adverse events on a global scale.
Key elements of PVAutomate include:
- Streamlines and combines Robotic Process Automation, advanced analytics, intelligent character recognition, and artificial intelligence in a unique way to facilitate data collection, collaboration, and reporting
- User-friendly, scalable, and configurable process functions to improve quality and efficiency
- Potential to reduce spend on operational costs
- Proactive risk minimization, through ability to identify and predict emerging safety signals, data mining, and real-time safety summary dashboards
- Enhanced data management, including advanced cognitive solutions to automatically extract, code, and process adverse event (AE) data
- Improved transparency, with real-time visibility around safety issues
- Front end to back end integration
“DISYS Digital Health solutions team in its constant endeavor to identify opportunities to innovate and solve critical business problems in the Healthcare industry is launching this new PVAutomate solution, targeted to automate the Pharmacovigilance operations end to end,” said Giri Rajaiah, VP Healthcare and Life Science at DISYS. “With increased focus on drug safety and regulatory compliance, there is real need for a comprehensive automation solution that leverages the power of cognitive automation, AI and machine learning for better and faster insights on adverse events, data capture to foster more agile business operations.”
About Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS)
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is a global managed services and staffing firm with 45 offices worldwide. DISYS’ vision is to be a global business partner, delivering the highest quality and most consistent services at the best value to clients worldwide. For more information about DISYS, visit www.disys.com.
We are global cognitive automation company creating new possibilities with data through digitization, automation and enterprise intelligence. We innovate new ways to automate complex business processes through our path breaking automation platform ACE. Our core vision is to provide seamless Cognitive Automation solutions & capabilities to enterprises across industries & domains and be a part of their digital transformation. For more information on the company, please visit www.algonox.com.