Chief Growth & Strategy Officer Srinivas Velamoor and CMO Dr. Robert Murry to Speak at ViVE and HIMSS
NextGen Healthcare, Inc. (Nasdaq: NXGN), a leading provider of innovative, cloud-based healthcare technology solutions, today announced its participation in two industry-leading healthcare technology conferences, ViVE 2023 and HIMSS23. The company will showcase how it enables interoperability and health equity across the industry in speaker sessions and booth demonstrations at both events. ViVE brings together senior digital health leaders focusing on the business of healthcare systems, while HIMSS will set the stage for more than 40,000 professionals across the health ecosystem to meet, network, and discover the latest innovations in health tech products.
ViVE 2023 – Nashville, March 26-29
- NextGen Healthcare is a premiere sponsor of the InteropNOW! pavilion, a hub of interoperability education and collaborative discussion. Visit us at Booth #2102-22. During the show, the company will unveil its latest solution, which delivers interoperability as a managed service in the cloud.
- On Monday, March 27 @ 12:05 p.m., VP Solutions, Interoperability Muhammad Chebli will deliver a case study detailing how NextGen Healthcare client University of Toledo utilizes the Mirth® Connect integration engine.
- NextGen Healthcare has also been invited to join Snowflake in its Client Showcase, which will be presented Monday, March 27 at 4:40 p.m. on the main stage of the InteropNOW! pavilion.
- NextGen Healthcare Chief Growth & Strategy Officer and Executive Vice President Srinivas Velamoor will lead an Education Session on “Interoperability as an Outcome” on Tuesday, March 28 @ 4:05 p.m.
“As the healthcare landscape grows more complex, NextGen Healthcare continues to innovate with technology that eases the burden for providers through seamless integration,” said Velamoor. “Our interoperability solutions are highly performant and flexible, EHR agnostic, and can deliver tangible financial and operational impact for practices.”
HIMSS23 – Chicago, April 17-21
- Dr. Robert Murry, chief medical officer at NextGen Healthcare, will moderate a panel on “Reinventing Street Medicine and Expanding Reach with Digital Technology” on April 18 at noon CST (Session 30, South Building, Level 1 | S105A). NextGen Healthcare clients Venice Family Clinic and Neighborhood Health will participate in the discussion, which was also selected to be included in the HIMSS Health Equity Series.
- NextGen Healthcare will again participate in the HIMSS Interoperability Showcase (Booth # 7946-47), where the company will detail how its solutions enable whole-person, integrated care and help practices take on and manage risk through value-based care. Executives including CEO David Sides will be on hand to discuss the company’s latest technology, including enhancements to the NextGen® Patient Experience Platform.
“The panel discussion on delivering care to patients when and where they need it provides a glimpse into how an integrated, technology-rich approach to care – including mobile health, transcription, and virtual visits – can build healthier communities,” said Murry.
To learn more about NextGen Healthcare, visit nextgen.com. To set a meeting with our team at ViVE, click here.
About NextGen Healthcare, Inc.
NextGen Healthcare, Inc. (Nasdaq: NXGN) is a leading provider of innovative healthcare technology solutions. We are reimagining ambulatory healthcare with award-winning solutions that enable high-performing practices to create healthier communities. We partner with medical, behavioral and oral health providers in their journey toward whole person health and value-based care. Our highly integrated, intelligent and interoperable solutions go beyond EHR and Practice Management to increase clinical quality and productivity, enrich the patient experience and drive superior financial performance. We are on a quest to achieve better healthcare outcomes for all. Learn more at nextgen.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
Developed by healthcare transformation leaders HLTH and CHIME, ViVE is an annual event intentionally designed for progressive digital health leaders innovating across the spectrum of health and care. ViVE offers an immersive environment for gaining insight into and networking with digital health’s disruptors and influencers. With its emphasis on community, creativity, productivity, flexibility, and new ideas, ViVE is where the digital health community will come together to impact the transformation of health and care. For more information, visit viveevent.com.
The HIMSS Global Health Conference & Exhibition is the most influential health information technology event of the year, where 40,000+ professionals throughout the global health ecosystem meet to build relationships during lively networking events, learn from experts in hot topic education sessions and discover innovative health tech products to solve their greatest challenges.